Welcome to Defiant clan forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Defiant clan forum!

www.defiant.canadian-forum.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are u One Of Us ^_^

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are u One Of Us ^_^ Empty Are u One Of Us ^_^ Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:59 am

LadyJulietah

LadyJulietah

simple getting to know each other...

make some short story bout becoming one of us...

and

copy this following and answer

RECRUITER:
Team Defiant IGN member:
things i can contribute in the Team:
how you see Team Defiant to other clans:
Team recognize you as:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

here is my own answer.... Razz

@ first, all of the players in iRosePh probably think im a non-pinoy player coz i don't really talk tagalog in general chat. I was a x-member of all foreign clan and I guess that explains I meet few pinoys in game.
but the whole story of meeting DEFIANT start only when the server shut down one time... and i checked the forum sometime in march... then meet jaimz there... all are snobbish when i asked what happen to the server... but jaimz was the one helped me out and answered some of my silly questions...

Eventually... i asked Jordy if we could just join the DEFIANT clan coz out of nowhere i just felt joining and i told jaimz bout it too.. a day after, finally became a member... and yeah, jordy too... then klemen.. and so on.. whom are friends and xclanmates (foreign)... i first meet jaimz..then kiit....then glutt...rej...stan...and more..

what's fantastic with this clan is that i felt the belongingness of being a family member...
they laugh and cried with me... even in the short period of time i know they are a part of me now.. iRose is lonely without them.

I can even remember one time, which they really made me cry was.... I told them that i have to leave for a month for some personal probs... and jordy told me to OL LadyJulietah and see me and mildun.... and he gave me a scroll of shaddy... we went to xita and scrolled to shaddy.. i was crying seeing rej and kiit.. and ofc jordy and klemen with our dear friend eliz... myah that time i knew i belong to this FAMILY.... and made me feel real lucky to have you guys...that's why i went home in QC after a week Razz..

RECRUITER: JAIMZ
Team Defiant IGN member: LadyJulietah/ iBullet
things i can contribute in the Team: SPAMMER...Razz hunting camels with the vampires (den/stan/abet/danger)
how you see Team Defiant to other clans: FAMILY
Team recognize you as: LadyJulietah=the Silly PRO-knight but still kicking ass in DOD,ECF, and LCF; iBullet=lol a vendor in xita (if u need refines and some mats... u can ask me.. to go buying with it... if u need.. just pay me back Razz)

http://profiles.friendster.com/psychekittyrn

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum