Welcome to Defiant clan forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Defiant clan forum!

www.defiant.canadian-forum.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

intro x3...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1intro x3... Empty intro x3... Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:33 pm

wubzie

wubzie

konnichiwa my name is asian chasen-san x3......
most of you know me, most of you don't which makes no sense pardon my horrible english x3.
I love defiant, and I have the audasity and will to fight anyone who dares to try cause conflict with our clan x3..and yes I do not think our clan is totally, 100 percent sophisticated in every way, that's why if its your fault or our fault, deal with it x3. . .it won't be my problem.

anyway I live on a rock called Hawaii, and Im 16 turning 17 soon x3....I am a weird asian, but all asians are cool and awesome x3..so in a way i am the most total awesomely cool and obnoxiously weird asian you'll ever meet in your one life time. x3.

you may know me by....
mew - scout
chasen - raider
intellect - mage
pika - bourg
s2 - knight
ix3pwn - gamer tag
pichu - mage
wubzie - cleric

I am a friendly person, I am easy to get along with, I am jovial most of the merry old time x3..I am most jovial around friends, Always makes me feel very hyperactive x3. . .

I dont need alcohol or drugs to have a good time, friends is all I need. & I wish my friends who do use those things could understand that, and let it sink in their brains x3.

I am Japanese, Chinese, Hawaiian, German...Yes what a weird mix, But I am mostly Japanese, and look ONLY Japanese [Thank god] NO offence to the other nationaties, but I prefer being my asian-self. x3

My favorite pass time is ROSE online x3.. and gunbound, x-box, ps3!

Things that make me happy - Girls, Sushi... mhm !!! watashiwa ai oishi sushi!!! x3

Girl of my dreams - Tammi x3. Purr-fect girl x3.. .. Tammi, Kawaii desu x3..

My favorite sport - Bowling teehee x3. Bowling is so much fun, Always makes me feel jovial x3. Always have a merry time bowling. If any of you have the audasity to challenge me, Bring your best game face, and get ready for asian chasen-san to make it feel like your worse! x3.

My favorite type of person - A hater, x3 because they admire me deep down inside.

That's all, Hope you learned sumfin x3. have fun and enjoy the game legitly! x3.

x3...
My name is
Chasen just call me that or asian-chasen!
Either one is fine.
x3...
Ohkeh that's all folks. Love ya all
dont be a hater.
its good to have one, but never good to be one!
x3...

2intro x3... Empty Re: intro x3... Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:03 pm

kitt

kitt
Admin

trish wubzie? lmao

anyways welcome chase Very Happy

https://defiant.canadian-forum.com

3intro x3... Empty Re: intro x3... Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:11 pm

wubzie

wubzie

thanks.. x3 ill get a picture up once I take a few I guess...
altho im ashamed of my failureness *sigh.. x3 :p finally dada gets to see what son looks like? x3...

4intro x3... Empty Re: intro x3... Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:37 am

LadyJulietah

LadyJulietah

wubzie wrote:konnichiwa my name is asian chasen-san x3......
most of you know me, most of you don't which makes no sense pardon my horrible english x3.
I love defiant, and I have the audasity and will to fight anyone who dares to try cause conflict with our clan x3..and yes I do not think our clan is totally, 100 percent sophisticated in every way, that's why if its your fault or our fault, deal with it x3. . .it won't be my problem.

anyway I live on a rock called Hawaii, and Im 16 turning 17 soon x3....I am a weird asian, but all asians are cool and awesome x3..so in a way i am the most total awesomely cool and obnoxiously weird asian you'll ever meet in your one life time. x3.

you may know me by....
mew - scout
chasen - raider
intellect - mage
pika - bourg
s2 - knight
ix3pwn - gamer tag
pichu - mage
wubzie - cleric

I am a friendly person, I am easy to get along with, I am jovial most of the merry old time x3..I am most jovial around friends, Always makes me feel very hyperactive x3. . .

I dont need alcohol or drugs to have a good time, friends is all I need. & I wish my friends who do use those things could understand that, and let it sink in their brains x3.

I am Japanese, Chinese, Hawaiian, German...Yes what a weird mix, But I am mostly Japanese, and look ONLY Japanese [Thank god] NO offence to the other nationaties, but I prefer being my asian-self. x3

My favorite pass time is ROSE online x3.. and gunbound, x-box, ps3!

Things that make me happy - Girls, Sushi... mhm !!! watashiwa ai oishi sushi!!! x3

Girl of my dreams - Tammi x3. Purr-fect girl x3.. .. Tammi, Kawaii desu x3..

My favorite sport - Bowling teehee x3. Bowling is so much fun, Always makes me feel jovial x3. Always have a merry time bowling. If any of you have the audasity to challenge me, Bring your best game face, and get ready for asian chasen-san to make it feel like your worse! x3.

My favorite type of person - A hater, x3 because they admire me deep down inside.

That's all, Hope you learned sumfin x3. have fun and enjoy the game legitly! x3.

x3...
My name is
Chasen just call me that or asian-chasen!
Either one is fine.
x3...
Ohkeh that's all folks. Love ya all
dont be a hater.
its good to have one, but never good to be one!
x3...

LOL @ mew/chasen whatever

but tbh i love this boy Razz

cool and sooooo nice muah

i remember him asking bout what should he'll do with that japorean girl

well, son go for it Razz

u'll never know, sweety.... just tell her... ^^

and besides ur a son of menyak (lol) ----kiit

so u shouldn't be ashamed of how u look....outside

we have all differences and flaws

the better aspect of being a person is just being YOU....

ROCK ON son!!!!

http://profiles.friendster.com/psychekittyrn

5intro x3... Empty Re: intro x3... Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:02 am

SnEAky

Dze Japp, ! Wie gehst du german ! You're nationalities scared me Sad So many!! i bet u watch alot anime!

http://www.sneakysneaky.nl

6intro x3... Empty Re: intro x3... Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:04 am

LadyJulietah

LadyJulietah

SnEAky wrote:Dze Japp, ! Wie gehst du german ! You're nationalities scared me Sad So many!! i bet u watch alot anime!

bet he watches hentai-anime Razz j/k

http://profiles.friendster.com/psychekittyrn

7intro x3... Empty Re: intro x3... Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:18 pm

wubzie

wubzie

lol x3.. i watch anime cause of my little cousin.. bleach & naruto ftw. x3...also avatar the last air bender, teehee dx.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum